Ideal for high-resolution peptide mapping of tryptic, natural and synthetic peptides as well as LC-MS/MS peptide mapping for protein identification, biomarker discovery and systems biology.
• High loading capcity
• Use for the analysis of low abundant peptides often found in complex proteomics samples
• Select the column length and I.D. for your throughput, sensitivity and amount of sample available requirements
• Choose from 50, 150, 250, 500mm lengths and 50, 75, 300 and 1000µm I.D.
• Superior protein and peptide separations
• Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA)-free LC/MS minimizes suppression effects for enhanced MS sensitivity
• Outstanding separation efficiency
• Superior resolution and recovery