The new Incu-Mixer MP series by Benchmark Scientific is designed to provide an optimal method for vortexing and incubating microplates. Simultaneous heating from both the bottom surface and the lid provide temperature uniformity throughout the sample. Additionally, the heated lid minimizes evaporation and prevents condensation.
A compact, 2mm orbit ensures thorough mixing in microplates without splashing. Speed, time and temperature are all displayed in real time on the large LCD screen while an internal validation system constantly monitors all parameters for accuracy.
• Optimized for incubated mixing in microplates
• Heated lid prevents condensation
• Accepts plates up to 46mm high (4 plate model only)
• Independently control time, temp. and speed
• Available in two-plate and four-plate format