Acclaim AmG C18 Designed to provide rugged and reproducible reversed-phase chromatography of aminoglycoside antibiotics.
• Rugged and reproducible
• Excellent selectivity for the HPLC of aminoglycosides
• Superior resistance to acidic conditions for long column lifetime
• Easy to use with only aqueous mobile phase; TFA only, or TFA/HFBA or PFPA is needed
• Compatible with simple rugged methods; no solvents are required
• High efficiency and throughput
Aminoglycoside antibiotics are commonly used as clinical and veterinary medicines to treat bacterial infections. HPLC using ion-pairing reversed-phase separations is an effective technique for simultaneous qualitative and quantitative determination of aminoglycosides. The Acclaim AmG C18 column is designed to provide excellent stability, selectivity and high resolution. It has a unique surface, a polymer encapsulated silica covalently bonded with a C18 ligand. This ensures ultra-stability when exposure to low pH (<1) and high temperature separation conditions.