Programmable Electronic High Power Crimp Station Fully programmable with quick exchange crimp and decrimp heads We now offer a new fully programmable electronic Thermo Scientific High Power Crimper (HPC) station with adjustable accessory base, external power supply and exchangeable jaw sets for crimping or decrimping of aluminum and stainless steel seals on 8, 11, 13 and 20mm diameter vials. The crimper is a bench top tool, including a versatile height adjustable stand which frees both hands for faster crimping operations. The crimper can be used on the stand or as a hand-held device. For each set of crimping or decrimping jaws up to 10 individual programs can be easily saved, in order to automatically preset the correct head-adjustment for different cap/septum/vial combinations. Special jaws are available for 13mm and 20mm flip-off seals. The crimping force is higher than on battery powered units and is not limited by battery life or charge state. Power is supplied by the included 12 volt power supply (110 – 240V) for unlimited, consistent operation, superior compared to every similar hand held device.
Product features and benefits
• Adjustable crimp settings for compatibility with most vial/septum/seal combinations including aluminum, steel and bi-metal seals
• Crimp-force sensing automatically determines when a proper seal has been formed and opens the jaws to release the vial
• Higher power, perfect for steel caps
• Exchangeable crimp and decrimp heads can be removed or installed in seconds
• For each head, a set of up to 10 adjustment programs are available and can be saved
• Fully electric operation eliminates the need for pressurized air supplies at the operation location