| Rp. 534,060 |
Synonym: bottle top filters, laboratory filters, vacuum system filters
Corning square bottle-top vacuum filter systems support a higher capacity cellulose acetate (CA) membrane for greater filtering performance. Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding and are good for filtering cell culture media These new bottle/filter systems are designed for filtering and storing cell culture and/or tissue culture media, biological fluids and other aqueous solutions.
• Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide the fastest flow rates, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
• Receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
• Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
• Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
• Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
• Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
• Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification. -
• Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
• Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.
Corning® bottle-top vacuum filter systems feature a square filter support for improved filtering performance. These bottle top vacuum filter systems are designed for filtering and storing cell culture and/or tissue culture media, biological fluids and other aqueous solutions. The systems consist of a polystyrene receiver bottle and filter funnel with filter membrane and a polyethylene neck adaptor with hose connector.
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
|Related Categories||Corning, Corning Bottle-Top Vacuum Filter Systems,Corning Filters, Corning Plastic Filters, Corning Vacuum Filter Systems|
|material||cellulose acetate membrane|
|high-density polyethylene cap (plug seal)|
|feature||cap plug seal (plug seal)|
|packaging||case of 12|
|pack of 1|
|pkg of (individually wrapped system)|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 430517|
|bottle capacity||1000 mL|
|filter capacity||1000 mL|
|membrane area||54.5 cm2|
|neck diam.||45 mm|
|pore size||0.22 μm|
|5 Stars||: 0||4 Stars||: 0||3 stars||: 0|
|2 Stars||: 0||1 Stars||: 0|