Lysate of the human histiocytic lymphoma cell line U-937 (1).
In Western blotting of extract of yeast strain BJ 201 transfected with plasmid pHT 300α containing the human topoisomerase IIα gene, the antibody labels a band of 170 kDa corresponding to human topoisomerase IIα. No labelling was observed with extracts of yeast strain BJ 201 expressing S. pombe topoisomerase ll (7).
In Western blotting of human HL-60 cell lysates containing equal amounts of topo llα and topo llβ, the antibody only labels a 170 kDa band corresponding to the α isoform. The epitope recognized was found to be within the last 495, and most likely within the last 29, carboxyl-terminal amino acid residues of the protein (7).
Monoclonal mouse antibody provided in liquid form as purified IgG from ascitic fluid in 0.05 mol/L Tris/HCl, 15 mmol/L NaN3, 1% bovine serum albumin, pH 7.2.
Clone: Ki-S1 (1). Isotype: IgG2a, kappa.
Mouse IgG concentration: See label on vial.
- Kreipe H, Heidebrecht HJ, Hansen S, Röhlk W, Kubbies M, Wacker HH, et al. A new proliferation-associated nuclear antigen detectable in paraffin-embedded tissues by the monoclonal antibody Ki-S1. Am J Pathol 1993;142:3-9.
- Rudolph P, Lappe T, Schubert C, Schmidt D, Parwaresch RM, Christophers E. Diagnostic assessment of two novel proliferation-specific antigens in benign and malignant melanocytic lesions. Am J Pathol 1995; 147:1615-25.
- Kreipe H, Alm P, Olsson H, Hauberg M, Fischer L, Parwaresch R. Prognostic significance of a formalin-resistant nuclear proliferation antigen in mammary carcinomas as determined by the monoclonal antibody Ki-S1. Am J Pathol 1993; 142:651-7.
- Claviez A, Tiemann M, Peters J, Kreipe H, Schneppenheim R, Parwaresch R. The impact of EBV, proliferation rate, and Bcl-2 expression in Hodgkin's disease in childhood. Ann Hematol 1994; 68:61-6.
- Boege F, Andersen A, Jensen S, Zeidler R, Kreipe H. Proliferation-associated nuclear antigen Ki-S1 is identical with topoisomerase IIαAm J Pathol 1995; 146:1302-8.