Safe-Lock Tubes 2.0 ml,500 pc
Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes are the result of 50 years of continuous improvement and development. The original Safe-Lock tubes protect your sample with excellent centrifugation stability, feature perfect sealing properties, and reliably prevent sample evaporation. Trust in the original Eppendorf Safe-Lock Tubes, because your samples deserve nothing but the best.
Safer than ever!
Tests at 30,000 x g have shown that vessels can break during centrifugation. Eppendorf Tubes® are guaranteed to withstand forces up to 30,000 x g, allowing your to safely centrifuge without sample losses.
- Hinged Eppendorf Safe-Lock lid prevents unintentional lid opening during incubation and storage
- Polypropylene provides high resistance to chemicals, mechanical stress and temperature extremes
- Manufactured without the use of slip agents, plasticizers, and biocides – substances that have been shown to leach from plastic consumables into the sample and negatively affect bio-assay results
- g-Safe®: Exceptional centrifugation stability up to 30,000 x g prevents sample loss due to tube breakage and provides extra safety when working with hazardous samples
- Precise lid sealing for minimal evaporation rates during long-term storage
- Large frosted lid and surface on the side for easy labeling
- Guaranteed functionality from -86 °C to 100 °C
- Autoclavable when open (121 °C, 20 min)
- Available in lot-certified PCR clean and Biopur quality for guaranteed purity
- Available in Eppendorf Protein and DNA LoBind material for maximum recovery of valuable samples