Chest freezer, ±0 °C to -40 °C, 300 l
Specifications and features
- User-friendly microprocessor technique
- Comfortable control panel with digital display to enter and read out all security-relevant data.
- Adjustable alarm limits for over- and under-temperature (1 - 20 K)
- Additional control and alarm options, individually settable for different user applications.
- Maintains all display and alarm functions for 60 hours in case of a power failure (accumulator time allowance).
- Electronic alarm device and potential-free contact for connection to an internal alarm system, or to the central I&C system.
- RS 232 serial interface for trouble-free data transfer.
- Inside cabinet made completely of stainless steel and ex-proof.
- The magnetic sealing system reliably prevents freezing of the door seals.
- Energy-saving, maintenance-free cooling unit. The refrigerant is non-flammable. The all-around special insulation is up to 150 mm thick. The heat emission is only approx. 400 W.
- Wide range of accessories. Custom-made solutions on request.
Only a reliable cooling technology and a first-class insulation ensure trouble-free long-term storage of cell lines, human, animal and plant tissues, fractions of the blood, vaccines, or reference cultures of micro-organisms, such as bacteria, yeasts, viruses and fungi.
|Temperature range ||± 0 °C to -40 °C |
|Capacity ||70 l |
|Interior dimensions (W x D x H) ||600 x 350 x 340 mm |
|Overall dimensions A (W x D x H) ||836 x 685 x 1055 mm |
|Exterior dimensions B (W x D x H) ||836 x 585 x 985 mm |
|Electrical connection ||230 V / 50 Hz / 0.6 kW (other voltages and frequencies on request) |
|Net weight ||approx. 100 kgs |