| Rp. 5,695,623 |
DNAPac PA100 A strong anion exchange column developed to provide high-resolution analysis and purification of synthetic oligonucleotides, DNAPac PA100 9X250MM.
• High-resolution oligonucleotide separations
• Achieve n, n-1 resolution for oligonucleotides
• Resolves oligonucleotides with secondary structures
• Suitable for the analysis of phosphorothioate-based clinical samples
• Easy scale-up from 2.0mm to 22mm ID column (>100x)
The DNAPac PA100 is a high-resolution anion-exchange column that provides single-base resolution. It is stable under denaturing conditions, rugged, reliable, and can be readily scaled up. The DNAPac PA100 is a 13μm pellicular, nonporous polymeric resin with bound quaternary aminefunctionalized.
Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ MicroBeads™. The rapid mass-transport characteristics of this resin result in very high-resolution oligonucleotide separations. DNAPac PA100 can resolve full length from n–1, n+1, and other failure sequences.
|5 Stars||: 0||4 Stars||: 0||3 stars||: 0|
|2 Stars||: 0||1 Stars||: 0|