| Rp. 26,167,667 |
Features and Benefits
Discover the Benefits for Yourself!
• Test the power of your analytical strategy
• Troubleshoot and optimize your analytical protocol
• Confirm system suitability before analyzing critical samples
• Normalize analytical results day to day or lab to lab
The Universal Proteomics Standard (UPS) Set was developed in collaboration with the Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities (ABRF) Proteomics Standards Research Group (sPRG). This protein mixture was extensively evaluated and reported under the direction of ABRF′s sPRG during a comprehensive 2005/2006 study. The findings of the study were presented at the ABRF 2006 and US HUPO 2006 conferences.
The Universal Proteomics Standard (UPS) Set is intended to standardize and/or evaluate mass spectrometric (e.g., LC-MS/MS, MALDI-TOF-MS, etc.) and electrophoretic analysis conditions prior to the analysis of complex protein samples.1,2,3,4,5,6 Potential uses include:
• Bracketing critical experimental datasets for confirming the robustness of analysis methods
• Comparison of MS or other proteomic data that are generated in different labs using a variety of analytical strategies and instruments
• Identifying limitations of proteomics analysis systems and search algorithms
• An external reference to assist with the evaluation of data derived from poorly defined samples
|5 Stars||: 0||4 Stars||: 0||3 stars||: 0|
|2 Stars||: 0||1 Stars||: 0|