For rapid purification of high-quality DNA from blood
• Ready-to-use DNA in less than 30 min • Complete removal of PCR inhibitors • Suitable for whole blood, treated with citrate, EDTA, heparin, CPDA • Consistently high DNA yields • Suitable for isolation of viral DNA, click here for details or bacterial DNA from blood samples
• Also available for QIAcube® (please see "Ordering information" and contact Technical Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
Mini spin columns
5–200 µL whole blood, serum, plasma, body fluids < 5 x 106 Human/animal cells
200 bp–approx. 50 kbp
4–6 µg (200 µL blood)
• Genomic, bacterial, viral DNA isolation • DNA from whole blood (human or animal blood, fresh or frozen) • DNA from whole blood treated with citrate, EDTA, heparin, CPDA • DNA from serum, plasma, buffy coat, platelets, body fluids (e.g. amniotic fluid) • DNA from cultured cells • DNA suitable for (PCR, Southern blotting, enzymatic reactions, etc.)
* Kits to be used for research purposes only
NucleoSpin® Blood Columns with Collection Tubes, Collection Tubes (2 mL), buffers, Proteinase K
Kit for use on QIAcube®* NucleoSpin® Blood Columns with Collection Tubes, buffers, Proteinase K
* NucleoSpin® kits on QIAcube®: The usage of NucleoSpin® kits on the QIAcube® is at your own liability. MACHEREY-NAGEL is not responsible for loss of warranty claims or other consequences.