| Rp. 22,053,092 |
Acclaim Surfactant Plus Column of choice for surfactant analysis using higher sensitivity detection: performance, versatility, throughput
• Ideal selectivity for simultaneous separation of anionic, nonionic, cationic,and amphoteric surfactants
• Compatible with multiple detectors including MS, CAD, ELSD and UV
• Well suited for the determination of cationic surfactants
• High efficiency and fast analysis
• Rugged separations under a variety of conditions
Acclaim Surfactant Plus is a new generation of columns offering improved performance and higher throughput for analyzing surfactants. These columns exhibit exceptionally low bleed and are ideal for use with charged aerosol detectors (CAD) and mass spectrometers (MS). These columns can be used to separate a wide variety of surfactants including anionic, cationic, nonionic and amphoteric surfactants, as well as isomers of xylene sulfonate.
These columns can be used with evaporative light scattering detectors (ELSD), suppressed conductivity detectors (SCD), and UV-Vis detectors (UV). Non-metallic PEEK hardware is available for best compatibility with Dionex ion chromatography systems.
|5 Stars||: 0||4 Stars||: 0||3 stars||: 0|
|2 Stars||: 0||1 Stars||: 0|