GlycanPac AXH-1 High-resolution columns for neutral and charged glycan analysis
• Unique glycan selectivity based on charge, size and polarity
• Excellent resolution for both native and labeled glycans
• Useful for both high-resolution glycan profile characterization and easy quantification of glycans based on charge, size and polarity
• Compatible with fluorescence and MS detection methods
• High chromatographic efficiency and excellent column stability
Thermo Scientific™ GlycanPac™ AXH-1 is a high-performance, silica-based HPLC column for simultaneous separation of glycans by charge, size and polarity. It is designed for high-resolution and high-throughput analysis of biologically important glycans, either labeled or native, by LC-fluorescence and LC-MS methods.