Acclaim Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) High performance SEC columns for analysis of water soluble polymers
• Proprietary mono-dispersed multi-pore hydrophilic resin: no inflection points in calibration curve
• SEC-300 calibrated from 100 to 50,000 Daltons
• SEC-1000 calibrated from 1,000 to 1,000,000 Daltons
• Availability of small particle sizes packed in 300 x 4.6mm dimension allows for high-resolution analysis at reduced solvent consumption
• Stable surface bonding with low column bleed and compatibility with UV, RI, MS,
ELSD and Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Corona™ Charged Aerosol Detectors Thermo Scientific™ Acclaim™ SEC-300 and SEC-1000 are a family of resin based, high performance size exclusion chromatography columns specifically designed for the separation of water soluble polymers and oligomers.