GlycanPac AXR-1 Ultra-high resolution columns for neutral, charged and glycan isomer analysis
• Excellent glycan selectivity based on hydrophobicity, charge, size and isomerization
• High resolution for isomeric glycans
• Compatibility with fluorescence and MS detection methods
• High column efficiency and stability
• Ideal tool for qualitative, quantitative and structural analysis of glycans
The GlycanPac AXR-1 column, based on high-purity and spherical silica substrates, combines both weak anion-exchange (WAX) and reversed-phase (RP) retention mechanisms for optimal selectivity and ultra high resolution for glycan separation. The WAX functionality separates glycans based on charge, and RP property facilitates high resolution for glycans of the same charge according to their hydrophobicity, branching and isomerization. As the result, the GlycanPac AXR-1 column provides unparalleled resolutions for complex charged glycans.