MAbPac RP High resolution accurate mass determination of monoclonal antibody variants, antibody drug conjugates (ADC) and proteins
• Superior resolution power for monoclonal antibodies and related substances
• High efficiency with low carry-over
• Excellent MS compatibility
• Wide operating pH range: 0 – 14
• High temperature stability: up to 110°C
• High throughput
The Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ RP is a reverse phase (RP) liquid chromatography column designed for mAb characterization. Highly efficient separations can be achieved for mAbs and their variants, light chain (LC) and heavy chain (HC), Fc and Fab fragments, scFc and F(ab’)2 fragments. The unique column chemistry provides stability under wide pH range, high temperature, and organic mobile phases and is fully compatible with both UV and MS detection.